Fellow Opportunities (2)
Conservancy for Cuyahoga National Valley Park is seeking an Encore Fellow to formulate and implement a strategy to reposition the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center.
The mission of the Conservancy is to engage public support and provide services to enhance public use and enjoyment of the Cuyahoga National Valley Park.
- Research and help define target audience
- Develop and help implement 12-month marketing strategy to achieve business objective with concrete tactics, timelines and responsibilities.
Term: 400 hours over a 4 month period
Location: Peninsula, OH
The ideal candidate will have significant professional experience in marketing, public relations, and communications. Will have some if not more experience in the non-profit or education fields, and will be up to date on social and digital marketing tools.
To learn more about Conservancy for Cuyahoga National Valley Park.
To learn more please visit the Conservancy's Educational Programs.
Council on International Programs - USA is seeking a fellow to work with CIPUSA staff, board, and current affiliated organizations to develop an organizational structure and model that will give CIPUSA a global presence (virtual or real) and the ability to consistently execute its mission globally.
The mission of The Council of International Programs USA is to promote international understanding through professional development and cross-cultural exchange.
- Create a model for a global organization structure
- Develop proposal for new organizational structure between CIPUSA and affiliates, including
- Operating agreements
- Role clarification between CIPUSA and affiliates (program design, evaluation, fundraising, etc)
- Identification of potential new expansion sites
- Development of fee structure
- Relationship between CIPUSA and similar international programs
Term: 400 - 600 hours over a 4 - 6 month period
Location: Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Stipend: $8,000 - 12,000
The ideal candidate will have significant professional experience in organizational structure and related fields (i.e affiliation & franchising models).
To learn more about The Council of International Programs USA.